Best Internet Tips and Tricks
There are dozens of different shortcut keys that may be used with internet browsers. below are some of our top cautioned net browser shortcuts.
- Press Alt+D or Ctrl+L to move the cursor into the address bar.
2. Hold down the Ctrl key and press the + or – to increase and decrease the size of the text. Ctrl+0 will reset the text.
3. Press the backspace key or press Alt key + left arrow to go back a page.
4. Press F5 or Ctrl+R to refresh or reload a web page.
5. Press F11 to make the Internet browser screen full screen. Press F11 again to return to the normal view.
6. Press Ctrl+B to open your Internet bookmarks.
7. Press Ctrl+F to open the find box to search for text within the web page you are reading.